The first session opened with the bard and paladin fleeing Nucity.
Once out of the city, the bard revealed that somebody had handed him a bag with something in it. Inside was a very particular book.
Then the party was attacked by Dire Rats. Then a giant cow charged the party.
Quick notes on the rest:
- We headed to a town, which turned out to be on fire
- We figured out what was causing it and what we had to do to stop it
- We were ambushed by skeletons en route
- The bard & book managed to stop the flames with a crazy plan
- We recovered the stone that was causing the world-ending flames, and convinced it to behave until we could get to a gate to the plane of fire (although we haven’t told the stone which plane we intend to strand him on)
Vriska: 4 (2 dire rats + 2 skeletons)
Bard: 1 (1 dire rat)
Druid: 2 (2 dire rats)